Seaward Services, Inc. offers dynamic and operationally versatile vessels for client use practically anywhere. Our charter fleet includes two Multi-Purpose Supply Vessels (MSV); the Seaward Explorer and Seaward Endeavor. These MSVs can serve in a variety of commercial operations including but not limited to, offshore wind construction and operational support (Service Operation Vessel – SOV), emergency response, global expeditionary support, cargo and freight operations, and government and private maritime training activities. Seaward Services’ unparalleled history in operating a diverse fleet of military and commercial vessel classes ensures world-class operations and our expertly-trained crews provide the operational know-how for safe and successful commercial services meeting the needs of maritime clients across commercial, government, defense, research, and support sectors.
• Command & Control Room workspaces and offices with enhanced berthing for up to 38 persons. Expanded personnel capabilities upwards of 50 individuals for short-duration operations.
• Launch and recovery equipment for small craft, ROV, and towed-array operations, including two 20-ton cranes and three hydraulic deck winches rated to 5, 10, and 20 tons, respectively.
• Two 6.5 meter Brunswick Impact 650 Rigid Hull Inflatable Boats (RHIB) powered by 170hp Volvo Penta outdrives included for charterer’s use.
• A helicopter deck rated for Bell L206 and suitable for aerial drone support.
• Deadweight capacity of 1,235 tons, with approximately 3800 sq. ft. of open deck space and an additional 900 sq. ft. of covered deck space, equipped with Peck & Hale securing systems throughout.
• 4k barrels of oil storage capacity across four tanks with each equipped with in-tank thermal oil heaters, Framo deepwell centrifugal pumps, and International Intershield 300V epoxy coatings.
• Port and starboard oil transfer manifolds suitable for ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore operations.
• Towing bitt with hydraulic McElroy MC-21 Capstan